One of the ways we use to improve FactsList.net is having interaction within the site through the use of comments. In order to assure quality, we must have a policy to fight against SPAM.
While we appreciate each comment, if your comment does not follow our comment policy, it will be removed. Continuous abuse of the policy will result in permanent ban of the IP address, domain, and the email used.
If you have a general question directly regarding the article that we posted, please post a comment in the post. If your question is specific regarding your site then you should use our Contact Form. Comment area is not the best place to ask a question that is not related to the post. You should ask the question using our Contact form, or use our Suggestions Page to suggest a tutorial that you would like to see. If your comment contains personal information, or have a personal question specific to the site, we will delete your comment and use your email to contact you regarding the question.
- We do not allow Keywords stuffed in the name field.
- Email address is required for commenting and will not be published on the blog
- The only language we allow you to interact with us is English
- FactsList.net is family safe website and any comment that includes offensive or inappropriate language and/or considered by our staff will be edited or removed.
- A comment which does not add value to the conversation or intended to kill the conversation may be edited, removed or spammed
- SPAM comments are removed from our servers on regular basis as they are of No Use to the site
- We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments. Do not add more than two links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review. DO NOT sign your comments with a backlink to your site. They will be removed
- In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- FactsList.net’s Editorial Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- All comments within FactsList.net are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial staff of FactsList.net. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold FactsList.net, all subsidiaries of FactsList.net, and all representatives of FactsList.net harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear – If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period (1 business day), and you know that it does not violate our Comment Policies, please contact us using the contact form.